The best part of Mumbai is that it has all kinds of places that cater to the interests and needs of all, be it the older generation, the younger generation or couples.
When it comes to hanging out places for couples, the bistros are usually the best bet. They not only provide contemporary style and serene ambience but also give them ample space to spend quality time with one another.
Here are the top 5 bistros in Mumbai that every couple must visit if they want to spend some great time together:
- Air Deck– Air Deck Mahavir Nagar is one of those places, which are quite popular for serving Mexican cuisine. The Italian cuisine served here is also quite popular. This is a must-visit place for all the couples who wish to grab a drink or two along with some nice Hookah flavours. The entire bistro has an ambience that comprises of comfortable red and black couches. The colour combination makes the place look quite attractive. Several show pieces along with a big clock situated at the centre make the bistro look classy. The physical beauty of the place is enhanced by articulate lighting and bog aquariums.
- The Good Wife– If you are looking for a nice romantic evening with your beloved, then you must visit The Good Wife. It is a place that is perfect for casual fine dining with a vintage experience. The bar is set up with wooden chairs on one side and a huge glittering chandelier on the other. The couches placed in the bistro are so comfortable that they will help you to relax instantly. Even the ceiling is ornately decorated with wooden designs and the lights cast a warm tone over the entire place and make it look better.
- Su Casa– With the perfect ambience and the best European food, this is an awesome place to visit for couples. The entire experience will be absolutely heavenly both in terms of flavours as well as ambience. There is a well-kept bar that serves the guests with the finest drinks and wines. With excellent service and courteous staff, this place is going to revitalize you to the very core. The ambience is not only classy and sophisticated, but also quite romantic.
- The Roof Top– The Roof Top at Yogi Executive is in the Vashi area. This is an exquisite place for couples. The food served here is finger-licking good. It is also quite popular for the wide variety of drinks and hookah flavours available. There is a seating arrangement both outside as well as inside. For special occasions, you can even request a seat by the pool side and enjoy your favourite meal.
- Amanzi Sky Deck– If you want to enjoy the taste of authentic Indian flavours, Amanzi Sky Deck is the best place to go to. With beautiful designs and pretty paintings, the interior of this place has a wow factor. The entire place also has a romantic atmosphere that is ideal for couples.
These are certainly the best places where you can have a nice meal with your partner. With great food and awesome ambience, these places will make sure that you have a memorable time.