Buy Skelaxin Online from reliable pharmacies
Generic Name: Metaxalone (me-TAX-a-lone)
Brand Name: Skelaxin
In combination with with rest, physical therapy and light exercise, skelaxin helps to relax injured muscles and relieves the discomfort, stiffness and pain arising from sprains, strains and other injuries. Skelaxin also has a mild sedative effect.
The chart below gives you the best comparative prices for skelaxin from the online pharmacies we recommend as safe and reliable suppliers. Choose the deal that works best for you and order skelaxin knowing it will be delivered to your door.
Skelaxin price list
Skelaxin is used for:
Treating discomfort associated with acute painful muscle conditions along with rest, physical therapy, or other measures.
Skelaxin is a muscle relaxant. It works in the brain to help relax the muscles.
Do NOT use Skelaxin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Skelaxin
- you have a known tendency to drug-induced, hemolytic, or other anemias
- you have severe liver or kidney problems
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Skelaxin :
Some medical conditions may interact with Skelaxin . Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have an enlarged prostate gland, liver or kidney problems, or the blood disease porphyria
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Skelaxin . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because an increase in sleep duration and a decrease in the ability to breath are likely to occur
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Skelaxin may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Skelaxin :
Use Skelaxin as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Take Skelaxin by mouth with or without food. Taking it with food may increase the risk of drowsiness or dizziness.
- If you miss a dose of Skelaxin and you are taking it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Skelaxin .
Important safety information:
- Skelaxin may cause drowsiness or dizziness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Skelaxin with caution. Do not drive or perform other possibly unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Talk with your doctor before you alcohol or use medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Skelaxin ; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- Diabetes patients - Skelaxin may cause the results of some tests for urine glucose to be wrong. Ask your doctor before you change your diet or the dose of your diabetes medicine.
- Lab tests, including liver function, may be performed while you use Skelaxin . These tests may be used to monitor your condition or check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Use Skelaxin with caution in the ELDERLY; they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially drowsiness or dizziness.
- Skelaxin should not be used in CHILDREN younger than 12 years old; safety and effectiveness in these children have not been confirmed.
- PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: If you become pregnant, contact your doctor. You will need to discuss the benefits and risks of using Skelaxin while you are pregnant. It is not known if Skelaxin is found in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while taking Skelaxin .
Possible side effects of Skelaxin :
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; drowsiness; headache; irritability; nausea; nervousness; upset stomach; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); fever, chills, or sore throat; unusual or severe tiredness or weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
Contact 1-800-222-1222 (the American Association of Poison Control Centers), your local poison control center, or emergency room immediately.
Proper storage of Skelaxin :
Store Skelaxin at room temperature, between 59 and 86 degrees F (15 and 30 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Skelaxin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
- If you have any questions about Skelaxin , please talk with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.
- Skelaxin is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
- If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor.
This information is a summary only. It does not contain all information about Skelaxin . If you have questions about the medicine you are taking or would like more information, check with your doctor, pharmacist, or other health care provider.